Princess Royal Fortress Cafe & Administration Refurbishment
The Princess Royal Fortress was the first Federal Defence of Australia Fortress and had buildings
constructed between 1853 & 1956.
The canteen and military institute building were given a fresh revamp maintaining its original splendour as a stone building, and is now an Administration and retail outlet. The Caretakers Residence was doubled in size to allow for a new restaurant cafe while retaining its heritage exterior.